Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Our amazing clay art!

W.A.L.T make things with different material 
A few weeks ago our class made clay art! we created things that relate to our family.I made a 3D heart because i love my family,The koru represents my family.It was my first time playing and creating with clay.I had a fun experience with clay,other people did things that relate to them or relate to New Zealand.We first had a play with the clay,well I did.I didn't really know that much about clay.But i had my friend poppy there to guide me through. Everyone's creations were amazing! It was definitely a life time memory.
our creations :)
  

2 comments:

  1. Great work Priyanci maybe next time you could put in more information like did you give it to someone or did you hang it up in the classroom somewhere like those and mabe use more punction and think where you are putting your fullstops at but besides that you did well. Welldone Priyanci

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the clay art photos

    ReplyDelete