Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

End Reflection

                                         End of year Reflection 

This  year has been a blast! I have learnt so much this whole year,the privileges I've gotten like camp have been an amazing experience to have I've tried so much things and had fun with.This year I've made 3 New Friends that will always be my friends.Term 4 we did the production,Year 8 candle lighting.It was a sad thing for our teachers.My Highlights this Year are...
Literacy Contracts- I really enjoyed Doing contracts because I found it hard and challenging and it's really enjoyable.

Art- this year's  art was so much fun,and there's always a learning to it which makes it interesting .

Those are my main Highlights for this whole year I have so many.

2018 Has been a success
   


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment