Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Ice skating fun!




Swoosh Swoosh! others were skating and have the time of their life.On the other hand i was terrified if i fell over,and how hurtful it could of been.I tried letting go of the barrier,but my nerves were pulling me back.But my friends were there to help me and help me.They helped me a lot,but after a while woosh! i could do it! all i did was i glided and i just bended my knees and then i knew that wouldn't  fall over,and that's  exactly what happened :) My best friend was a natural at skating! she was amazing.She did fall over a few times but it was ok.Mostly everyone in my class fell over except a few.The only reason why i didn't fall over is because i was VERY careful of myself.But it was really enjoyable.Sadly it was only once.I wish it was every week... 


It was a life time opportunity! 
how was your ice skating experience?      

1 comment: