Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

+*^ADVENT+*^




                                                🕯 ADVENT🕯
In our class we have been learning about Advent.I have found some information about Advent here is my facts:

  What is Advent?
Advent is a season seen in many christian churches as a time of returning  of the birth of Jesus.

Symbols of Advent

1. The Advent wreath is one of the best known symbols of Advent the evergreen circle is a symbol for forever life.

2. Advent candles are usually comprised of three purple candles with one rose or pink.The candles recall the weeks that pass.

3 An Advent calendar shows the passing of Advent.
Image result for advent candles
4. Each candle represents and emotion.
 -Hope
 -Joy
 -Love
 -Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priyanci, I never knew advent is a season that's known to be used in churches but now thanks to you I do. Your blog post is amazing and thank you again for sharing your knoledge with me.

    ReplyDelete