Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

😊POEMS😊




                                                       ❤POEMS❤

In our class we have been doing poems! Like haiku  poems and acrostic poems I decided to do acrostic poem I had a lot of fun doing this!

Whats an acrostic poem?
-an acrostic poem is like for example
swimming in the hot sun
under the sun
munching on chips
making sand castles
eating ice-cream
running around in the sand
This was my acrostic poem for summer.So i choose summer so I have to think of things I enjoy doing in summer.Here is some of my acrostic poems

Environment-marine life
Apples on the way😂
Racing around
Teaching people about our earth,and whats happening around us
Hiking and seeing the world

It was tricky.I also did some haiku's.A haiku is a poem with syllables
So you first start with 5 syllables and then 7 and back to 5 only three sentences.Like try it with your own name. PRI-YAN-CI I have 3 syllables you can try it out yourself and see how much syllables you have in your name here are a few haiku's I've done so far😀

 Flowers shine all day                     
they turn out so beautifully
I enjoy flowers

Waves splashing
sun is shining above me                    Those are all the poems I've done I hope you enjoyed them
mhm fish and chips                 

Have you ever made haiku's or acrostic poems?



3 comments:

  1. Good Poem Priyanci! I like your summer acrostic poem and I definitely enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chris! I also enjoyed reading your blog post about poems :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Priyanci, Wow your poem is amazing now I know whats an acrostic poem and a haiku is. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete