Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

👌SURFING👌

                                         😎SURFING😎


Year 6,7 and 8's went surfing on Thursday I really enjoyed  surfing because I've never done it before.I heard the waves splashing around me waves soaring. Ok I thought to myself I can do this.I got help from jack and woosh! There I go it was so much fun I was going like the speed of light.My best friend Tiana stood up on the board! Finally I tried and...I fell over of course.But we had two groups so then we got to do surfing in the morning.There was amazing waves in the morning block.We were surfing for 2-3 hours i'm not so sure.After the next group went surfing and we got to swim in the lake and play in the beach! I really enjoyed surfing.

Have you ever been surfing?




   

No comments:

Post a Comment